Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Humour

Dear God,
Grant me a sense  of humor,
Give me the grace to see a  joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And  share it with others.


Amen.
........................................................


A young boy told his father : "I know what  the Bible means!"
His father smiled and  replied, "What do you mean, you 'know' what the Bible means?
The son replied, "I do know!"
"Okay," said his father. "What does the Bible mean?"
"That's easy, Daddy..." the young boy replied excitedly," 

It stands for 'Basic Information Before Leaving Earth.'


..................................................................
a Joke ...


A minister parked  his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter.
Then he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: "I have circled the block 10 times. If I don't park here, I'll miss my appointment.
Forgive us our trespasses."
When he returned, he found a  citation from a police officer along with this  note "I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a ticket I'll lose my job.
Lead us not into temptation."






No comments: